Generally speaking, the solar power system refers to a solar photovoltaic power generation, referred to as “photoelectric.”
It refers to the use of semiconductor interface photovoltaic effect and solar radiation into electricity.
Core components of solar power system is the solar cell module.
PV systems can be used in any of the power supply,
It provides clean energy for the various applications in the world.
From the peak of the economic development to remote areas, islands and other areas without electricity shortage, PV systems can provide green electricity to all aspects of human life.
(1) remote areas, islands and other areas without electricity use;
(2) road, rail, shipping and transportation;
(3) communications, communications;
(4) petroleum, marine, meteorology, aerospace;
(5) solar photovoltaic lighting, photovoltaic power plants;
(6) building integrated photovoltaic systems;
(7) Solar merchandise and toys.